Our services


Lawyer buying and selling houses in Málaga

Inheritance tax lawyer

Do you struggle to understand the complexities of inheritance tax when it comes to buying and selling a home in Málaga? Don’t worry; we have the answers here.

We provide specialist advice on all aspects of Spanish law, and ensure that your house purchase or sale is as stress-free as possible. With years of experience in the property market, our team are ready to help you make informed decisions about your investments and inheritance taxes.

f you find yourself dealing with complex legal matters related to inheritance tax, it is crucial to consult an experienced inheritance tax lawyer. Inheritance tax laws can be intricate and vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, making it essential to seek professional guidance to navigate the complexities effectively. An inheritance tax lawyer possesses specialized knowledge and expertise in this field, ensuring that you receive accurate advice and representation tailored to your specific situation. With their guidance, you can strategically plan your estate, minimize tax liabilities, and ensure the smooth transfer of assets to your beneficiaries. Whether you need assistance with estate planning, probate administration, or contesting a will, an inheritance tax lawyer can provide you with the necessary legal support to protect your interests and achieve your desired outcomes.

Property law

Are you interested in buying a Spanish property? Are you selling a Spanish property?

You have come to the right place, CS lawyers. We offer our clients a stress free property transfer service.

Our experienced team can provide you with local legal advice and in a language you will understand. We are here to help you through the Spanish conveyancing process from start to finish with the following services:


a)Buying a property in Spain

  • Checking the Land Registry files to ensure that there are no charges or encumbrances on the property and that there is a clear Title Deed.
  • Arranging valutations or surveys
  • Checking the Cadastre ( Catastro)
  • Exchange of contracts drafted in English and Spanish
  • Applying for NIE numbers
  • Registrering the property in buyer´s names
  • Arranging the transfer of utilities (water, electricity…)
  • Completing tax formalities
  • Setting up bank accounts
  • Mortgage advice
  • Asssiting you at the Notary office when you sign the Purchase Title Deed or signing on your behalf with a Power of attorney if you cannot be in Spain for the completion

b)Selling a property in Spain

  • Review of property documents before you advertise the property for sale
  • Exchange contracts for the sale drafted in English and Spanish
  • Advice of Capital gains tax
  • Power of attorney
  • Attend the notary´s office & complete the sale

Spanish Wills, Inheritance & EStates

Have you inherited a Spanish property? Do you have a Spanish will for your Spanish assests?

Our team of specialists English speaking Spanish lawyers have experience with Spanish estates.

The list of the services offered related to Spanish inheritance issues are:

  • Spanish Wills in double columna English-Spanish. Making the Will only for the Spanish assets
  • Inheriting Spanish assests
  • Signign deed of acceptance of Spanish assests
  • Inheritance tax Planning
  • Assest Searches
  • Locating a Spanish Will (Ultimas Voluntades)
  • Assisting at the Notary office with the sale and disposal of Spanish assests

Administrative Law

Actions and dealings with TRAFFIC for vehicles. We are in charge of all kind of actions in Traffic Department as name changes, driving license renewals (including medical certificate) or car and motorbikes registrations.

Tax Advice

Are you selling your property in Spain and you would like to know how much capital gains tax you have to pay?

Are you the owner of one property in Spain and are you submitting your Spanish anual non resident income tax? Are you inherited a property in Spain and do you know how much inheritance tax you have to pay?

We can provide you with tax advice and assit you with the completion of the necessary tax forms. The main taxes for a Non Resident in Spain are:


  • Non Resident Income tax.
  • Inherticance tax
  • Capital Gains tax
  • Plusvalia tax

Trade Law

Trade law in all its matter as formation companies.

Family Law

Marriage dealings as separations, divorces, unmarried partner dissolutions, marital economic settlement, parent subsidiary measures, etc.

Other legal services

* Legal Document Translations. We are pleased to offer translation sercives for our clients in Spain

The list  of languages that our translator cover are: English, Spanish, French,German, Norwegian.

* Power of Attorney

It is a document that you will sign before a Notary Public in order for someone to act on your behalf and sign legal documents in Spain.

If you would like to instruct us to buy, sell or act in an inheritance on your behalf then will be neccesary to have a power of attorney.

NIE number

We understand that foreigners or non-residents can have many linguistic and cultural problems in dealing with Spanish Authorities and other bodies. Steps to obtain documents such as Residence Permits, NIE number (fiscal Identification number), drivers’ license, etc. are normally not complicated but the process can be difficult if the right guidance and advice is not requested.

We have much experience in obtaining all kinds of documents for foreigners and non-residents, and can also arrange for the notarisation, legalising, apostilling of documents. We can help you to save time and avoid problems obtaining permits and documents on your behalf or advise you of the precise steps you have to follow to request them yourself.

Anyone from the EU can enter Spain without such an NIE number but cannot do many day to day things without one. If you intend to buy property, buy a car, take out insurance and many other financial transactions in Spain you will a NIE. Both husband and wife or partners wishing to conduct joint transactions will each need their own NIE.


Many foreigner in Spain don´t bother getting this, but the Spanish law says that if you have lived in Spain for more than three months and you plan on living in the country for more than 183 days per year, you have to apply for it. We have much experience in obtaining the residence for our clients so if you require assistance in this service,please do hesitate to contac us.

Car registration, drivers’ licenses, translations and apostilling of documents, containers, (contracting an insurance), etc.

Obtaining these documents in Spain can be sometimes very complicated for those who do not speak Spanish and have to deal with different Spanish authorities: Traffic Authorities, Patronato Offices, Local Town Halls, Regional Governments, Social Security Authorities, Police offices, etc.

For further information, or if you require any assistance on these matters or any legal, administrative or tax paperwork’s in Spain, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to study your particular case and help you with all the Spanish paperwork.